Arbeiten bei Wipotec
Jobs & Karriere.
Junior Project Manager - Healthcare Industry Segment
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the direct sales force in doing business with partners and clients in the Healthcare industry.
- Be the technical backbone of the sales organization, work together with sales on complex bids and tenders, respond to complex user requirement specifications (URS) and design the solution to be offered to the client base.
- Support the sales projects until successful handover to service organization (project management).
- Train national sales staff and employees on Serialization and Checkweigher portfolio and applications.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the management about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- Improve Customer data/records and reporting of sales and competitor activities utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and congresses in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Support all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how Wipotec-OCS equipment can provide solutions. Working directly with the parent company personnel when required.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification for the Job
- Interest in the packaging or process industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the local Management and the Wipotec-OCS Team in Germany.
- Associate or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all associates at Wipotec.-OCS
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Strong sales, creative marketing skills, and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary and bonus opportunity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS | 825 Marathon Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, Attn: Bettina House, Director of Finance, Operations & HR.