Arbeiten bei Wipotec
Jobs & Karriere.
Regional Sales Manager – Midwest (USA & Canada) Pharma Segment
Direct technical sales to customers and targets mainly in the Pharma, cosmetic and personal care industries and managing the business in such a way that it meets budgeted goals and stated objectives.
- Lead generation and lead follow-up, to establish networking relationships with clients and partners in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Assist and direct prospective customers with their analysis of their needs and provide advice on how Wipotec-OCS equipment can provide an optimal solution. Involve the parent company when required.
- Indirect sales through established agents and OEM partners and development of new sales channels in the specified territory.
- Key account management of blue chip accounts headquartered in territory, establishing and expanding the organization’s reach within these accounts.
- Reporting of sales and competitor activities in territory utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and conferences in order to create brand awareness in line with the corporate identity and product offerings.
- Manage all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Continuously provide the management team with information and intel on your territories landscape, opportunities and on the competition we face on projects.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the management team about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial information to augment sales in your territory.
- 5 years or more in selling complex capital goods – packaging machinery sales experience preferred.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the Management team locally as well as our headquarters in Germany.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical packaging or process industry. Understanding of Checkweigher and/or Serialization Systems used for Pharmaceutical products preferred.
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins.
- Success in relationship building with both Fortune 500 and smaller end-users, as well as distribution channels.
- Willingness to travel in approx. sixty (60) percent of the time, including travel to Wipotec in Germany.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Solid technical understanding / Technical affinity
- Home office location needs to be within a 50 miles radius of a major metropolitan area/airport.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates at OCS.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past positions.
- Strong sales and creative marketing skills and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense, and problem solving skills. Must be able to be flexible and adapt to changes while planning.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of external clients and internal team members. Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Home office in the IL, MO, IN or OH area (out of state) or Lawrenceville, GA
Q2 or Q3/2019
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits program. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: Wipotec-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046