Working at WIPOTEC
Jobs and careers.
Invoicing Specialist - Lawrenceville, GA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Director, Technical Services and dotted line to Lead, Commercial Affairs.
- Provide financial, clerical, and administrative support with follow-up to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Generation of all invoicing activities for the after sales parts in ERP environment (proAlpha). Full-training will be provided.
- Deliver excellent customer service requiring a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communications, flexibility, and the ability to work within a team environment that is deadline driven.
- In-house support for all parts, service management, and technicians with some customer communications via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Maintain monthly reporting using ProAlpha and Excel & Research Invoicing as needed.
- Supports internal clients & projects for the Technical Services team as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- A.A., A.S., or A.A.S. degrees preferred in the areas of Business Administration, Accounting, etc.
- Equivalent administrative experience may be considered in lieu of education requirements.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, tax percentages / partial exemptions, and credits.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good customer service skills with time management is crucial to this position.
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow through skills
- Continuously strive to improve usage of ERP system (ProAlpha) and learn company technical terminology.
- Display a professional attitude at all times with a commitment to the organization and customer satisfaction
- German or Spanish language skills are beneficial but not mandatory.
Hourly compensation (regular/overtime). Bonus opportunity & competitive benefits program eligible.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to service.usa(at)wipotec.com, You can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS | 825 Marathon Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, Attn: Bettina House, HR Director.