Working at WIPOTEC
Jobs and careers.
OEM Sales Manager – WIPOTEC Weighing Technology North America
- Direct technical sales to OEM’s in mainly the Food & Pharma industry and managing the business in such a way that it meets budgeted goals and stated objectives.
- Lead generation and lead follow-up, establish networking relationship with OEM’s in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Reporting of sales and competitor activities.
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and conferences in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Manage all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how WIPOTEC equipment can provide solutions. Involve the parent company when required.
- Continuously provide the local management with information on the competition and about their approach to the market place.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the local management about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- 5 years or more in selling complex capital goods – weighing or automation sales experience preferred.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in Germany.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, packaging or process industry.
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins.
- Success in relationship building with OEM’s, Automation, and Engineering companies.
- Willingness to travel in approx. sixty (60) percent of the time, including travel to Wipotec in Germany.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Solid technical understanding / Technical affinity
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates at WIPOTEC.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past positions.
- Strong sales and creative marketing skills and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense, and problem solving skills. Must be able to be flexible and adapt to changes while planning.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of external clients and internal team members. Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Place of work:
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits program.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to jack.smith(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: Wipotec Weighing Technology | 700 Old Roswell Lakes Parkway, Suite 200 Roswell, GA 30076.