Working at WIPOTEC
Jobs and careers.
Sales Application Engineer - WIPOTEC-OCS Lawrenceville, GA
- Supporting the direct sales force in doing business with partners and clients in the Food industry.
- Establish networking relationship with clients and partners in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Be the technical expert of the sales organization, work together with sales on complex bids and tenders, respond to complex user requirement specifications (URS) and design the solution to be offered to the client base.
- Key account management of blue chip accounts, establishing and expanding the organization’s reach within these accounts.
- Train national sales staff and employees on X-Ray and Checkweigher portfolio and applications.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Continuously provide the local management with information on the competition and about their approach to the market place.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the management about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial
- Improve Customer data/records and reporting of sales and competitor activities utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and congresses in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Support all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how WIPOTEC-OCS equipment can provide solutions. Working directly with the parent company personnel when required.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Support the sales projects until successful handover to service organization (project management).
- 5 years or more work experience in technical support for Metal Detection or X-Ray solutions.
- Knowledge of the packaging or process industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel in approx. sixty (60) percent of the time.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the local Management and the Wipotec Management in Germany.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all associates at WIPOTEC-OCS.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Strong sales and creative marketing skills and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity, and a competitive benefits program.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS | 825 Marathon Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, Attn: Bettina House, Director of Finance, Operations & HR.