Working at WIPOTEC
Jobs and careers.
You will install our machines and solutions for dynamic checkweighing and catchweighing, Xray scanning and Track & Trace across the UK and Ireland. This includes the final configuration on side as well as the related testing and process optimization during he start up of the production process. Furthermore, you will support the preparation and verification of our systems in compliance with the MID regulation, carry out preventive maintenance and repair or modify existing machines and systems on customers request. You will work with customer technicians who may, in some cases, respond for first line maintenance items and assume responsibility for continued customer satisfaction, and coordinate all activities with the customer.
Due to the nature of this job, you will be required for extensively travel and accept to be available for on call duties.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a field service engineer in electro/mechanical equipment or related equipment with IPC interface such as the packaging industry. Knowledge of IPC serial and Ethernet communication, I/O Interface, Ability to read electrical schematics
- Must be able to work in extreme environments and lift heavy objects
- Good customer skills and the ability to work under pressure are required
- Must be self-starter, work well without supervision, and accept responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and to keep the situation under control (mentally and technically)
- Continuously strive to improve product knowledge and understanding of technology
- Display a professional attitude and a commitment to the organization and customer satisfaction
- Intensive training on the product and the related technology
- State of the art tools and equipment
- Attractive base salary with overtime
- Company car
- Eligible for participation in our pension scheme plan after probation period
Please send your significant application (curriculum vitae, certifications) to:
OCS Checkweighers Ltd.
West Oxon Business & Retail Park
or via Email to hr.uk(at)ocs-cw.com