Future trends for the product
control of liquid pharmaceuticals
High-precision weighing, labelling and serialisation
When it comes to the filling and packaging of liquid pharmaceuticals like vaccines in vials, the laws are tight and diverse. Whatever country regulations you, as a manufacturer, have to adhere to, we will demonstrate options for a secure, as well as time and money saving product handling.
The Webcast on the 1st of June will present the reliable weighing process of vials, syringes, ampoules and cartridges in the production process. Furthermore, our experts discuss the checkweighing and labelling process prior to packaging and the track and trace system, which provides a specific serialisation for every unit.
We will be offering the Webcast regarding filling and packaging of liquid pharmaceuticals twice on this day. The first one at 9 am and the second at 4 pm CET.
The benefits of joining our webcast:
Learn more on
- the tare/gross weight, to ensure the precise amount of liquid in every container.
- how to prevent counterfeiting or mislabeling of vaccines and other liquid pharmaceuticals.
- the options to warrant the safety of brite stock labeling.
- when it is reasonable to weigh and label the product at once.
- the advantage of a serialisation of every single container compared to batchcoding and how it helps you in handling compliance issues.
- the Active Vibration Compensation and the customizable weighing technology.
- the integration of weighing technology, a checkweigher or a track and trace system in your existing process.
Three of our business units will be in attendance and their experts will be happy to answer any of your questions or queries regarding the filling and packaging of liquid pharmaceuticals:
Director Global Sales Weighing Technology
Director Global Sales Checkweigher
Director Global Sales Track & Trace