The TQS-SP for flat boxes from Wipotec was designed for offline coding and serialization of flat cardboard blanks used in folding boxes for pharmaceuticals. It enables cost-efficient serialisation of small and medium batch sizes of pharmaceutical packaging that is to be pre-produced or hand-packed. As a centralised serialization solution, the TQS-SP is a welcome alternative for inline serialization of folding boxes on packaging lines with only low proportions of serialization or a high number of job changes due to small batch sizes. The TQS-SP is ready for use immediately without any integration effort.
- Reliable transport of the non erected cartons due to a specially developed transport system
- TQS-InkPrint printing system with print heads and fully integrated operator guidance
- 100% correct printing results due to full-surface optical print verification
- Rejection of faulty products into lockable rejection bin
- Large 15” with touchscreen display and intuitive control menu (19” optional)
- Cost-efficient serialization of small and medium batch sizes of folding boxes
- Centralised solution without on-site integration effort
- All-in-one operating concept for fast, easy handling
- High throughput: up to 250 cardboard blanks/min
- Large product range thanks to adjustable format changing position
Convenient set-up and short changeover times: With the ConfigureFast cross-system operating concept from Wipotec, a common software interface can be used to control layout, transport and printing system as well as camera-based real-time verification of code and text. The proven transport system reliably guides the cardboard blanks through the system even at high speeds, thus enabling consistently precise printing results of the highest quality and positioning accuracy. The camera system of the TQS-SP uses 100% product inspection to detect all the print characteristics of the processed products. Cardboard blanks with incorrect or illegible codes and texts are reliably ejected. The unit can process formats up to a width of 372 millimetres. Stepless format conversion when changing products can be carried out quickly. Successfully serialised cardboard blanks are transported to a stacker.