The safety check for raw goods
The SC-B 30 X-ray scanner is the ideal entry point for the quality X-ray inspection of incoming raw material. Foreign body detection at the beginning of the production process leads to optimisation of the line efficiency by reducing product losses and downtimes. In contrast to the end-of-line check, contamination is removed before processing, thus reducing the number of products ejected.
Large foreign bodies, such as metal parts, can damage machines and may be split into many small, undetectable fragments. X-ray inspection at the beginning and end of the production line supports monitoring of the production process. Foreign bodies, which appear at the end of the line, are frequently the cause of damage to production machines. Once the source of the foreign body has been found, it is possible to initiate repairs or the procurement of spare parts at an early stage.
- Total lenght incl. covers: 1,490 mm
- Working height: Infeed funnel: 1,290 - 1,390 mm | Rectangular outfeed flange: 550 - 650 mm
- Working direction: right - left
- Additional features:
- incl. Rejection unit (Airblast sorting into VA box)
- Compressed-air storage
- Filling level control for rejection box
- Additional cooling unit
- Access for remote diagnose