Weigh Cell SW-M-FS
The SW-M-FS Weigh Cell series covers a weighing range up to 2,000 g. Thanks to a wide variety of different interfaces the Weigh Cells can communicate with all control systems on the market. From a weighing perspective, the electronics are installed in a separate housing. This prevents a build-up of heat which is particularly detrimental to fast, high-precision weighing, particularly in multilane applications. It also means that there is no need for complex cooling.
Weighing range up to 2,000 g
As an alternative to the electronic box, the Weigh Cell can also be operated on MMS2 system components (MMS2 = Modular Multilane System). These components are designed in protection class IP65 and there is no need for an additional control cabinet.
AVC (Active Vibration Compensation) can also be used in combination with MMS2.
The Weigh Cell now also includes the Self Check option. An internal test weight can be used at any time to check that the Weigh Cell is working properly, e.g. during a batch change under clean room conditions.
The Weigh Cells are available in different versions for a wide range of requirements:
Stainless steel version:
- With Wash Down and Self Check option
- The installation height is 112 mm
Details on MMS2 are provided in a separate documentation.
You need an individual solution? Please contact us.
- Weighing range up to 2,000 g, covered by 2 models
- Additive dead load range up to 600 g
- Slim construction in stainless steel housing with separate electronic box
- Multilane applications starting from 50 mm centerline distance
- Wash Down mode (optional)
- Interface 1: CAN, RS 422, Profibus DP, Profinet IO, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT
- Interface 2: RS 232 for service and configuration
- Sampling rate 1 ms
- Self check (internal test weight)
- MMS capable (Modular Multilane System)
9: Stainless steel housing (standard)
10: RS 422 instead of CAN interface
11: Bus operation (standard)
12: Higher display resolution
13: Binary I/O channels (standard)
14: Filling algorithm
25: Dead load compensation
29: Wash Down mode IP65
34: Interface connection at the bottom for separate electronic (standard with stainless steel housing)
35: Profibus DP instead of CAN interface
36: Ethernet/IP instead of CAN interface
37: Profinet IO instead of CAN interface
38: EtherCAT instead of CAN interface
39: Powerlink (only for MMS)
44: Self Check (internal test weight)