Weighing kits, consisting of an EC-FS Weigh Cell and VA35E conveyor, form a unit in which the Weigh Cell and the conveyor body are made of stainless steel. This weighing kit meets the requirements of protection class IP65 and can therefore be used in applications where cleaning with low-pressure water jets is mandatory.
The EC-FS Weigh Cell can be used for a huge variety of weighing and dead load ranges. In addition, the available conveyor widths and lenghts cover the common application specific requirements. The 35 mm roller diameter of the conveyor can optionally be equipped with a knife-edge with 13 mm roller diameter which enables a smooth transition of products with smaller dimensions. All weighing-relevant components are produced in-house and are subject to the highest quality standard in order to design the weighing kit for the intended purpose and to achieve the best possible weighing result. In addition, the Weigh Cell can be equipped with Active Vibration Compensation (AVC) to ensure optimum weighing even in environments with strong vibrations.
- Application specific weighing ranges
- Large choice of weighing ranges
- Protection class IP65
- Active Vibration Compensation (AVC) as an option
- Stainless steel conveyor construction
- 35 mm roller diameter for optimum product handling
- Optional knife edge with 13 mm roller diameter
- Application specific conveyor dimensions
- Stepless, maintenance-free servomotor, optimized for high-precision weighing applications
- Interface for communication with Weigh Cell and servomotor (CAN, RS422, Profibus DP, Profinet IO, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, Powerlink)