Triple Scale Catchweigher - Six virtual scales combined into one system
The HC-FL-T catchweigher combines three hardware scales into six virtual scales. All scales are able to work independent of one another. This design feature allows for significantly shorter product gaps. The triple scale design delivers a 60% throughput increase at the same speed compared to a double scale design while guaranteeing first-class performance and durability. Depending on the product length, the triple scale catchweigher can weigh up to three products simultaneously.
- Transport speed up to 3.4 m/s
- 60% throughput increase over a double scale
- Accuracy ≥ 20 g (NTEP ≥ 50 g)*
- Six independent scales cover a wide spectrum of product lengths
- Small product gaps down to 250 mm (10“)
*Application & local requirements dependent
- Three-scale design supports up to six virtual scale operating modes
- Processes up to 19,000 packages per hour (Application dependent)
- Wipotec EMFR weigh cell for the best weighing results
- AVC increases high-speed weighing accuracy by attenuating low-frequency ambient vibrations
- NTEP CERTIFIED 3.4m/s (670ft/min) & 50 ms measuring time
The triple scale can accurately weigh up to 19,000 parcels per hour at transport speeds of up to 3.4 m/s (670 ft/min). The scale combines impressive weighing accuracy with outstanding system durability.
The use of a high-tech weigh cell from Wipotec, which works on the principle of electro-magnetic force restoration (EMFR), guarantees the best technology for excellent weighing results.
The triple scale system design supports small product gaps down to 250 mm (10 in).
The HC-FL-T from Wipotec is setting new standards for our customers in the CEP & Logistics sectors. For example, the HC-FL-T triple scale is certified by NTEP to deliver a weighing accuracy of 50 g at transport speeds of 670 ft/min. Triple scale accuracy performance can be an impressive 20 g depending on the application and local certification requirements.