Marking, verifying and weighing with central control
TQS featuring checkweigher, printer and camera
TQS marks products with batch-specific information, checks each individual imprint and determines the weight. All this in the smallest possible space. The products are marked on the infeed conveyor and immediately verified by camera control. Users will not have to teach-in the camera, as the print pa-rameters are entered in the unique ConfigureFast user inter-face and are then centrally provided to the printer and cam-era system for control. The products then pass the weighing conveyor and are checked for correct weight. Packages with over- and underweight or with a print that does not meet the predefined quality are ejected. The system ensures seamless product tracking along the entire process.
All modules are operated intuitively, conveniently and cen trally organized in just one software. TQS can be installed in a line with automatic product infeed and as a stand-alone unit with manual product infeed. The unit can also be easily integrated into existing packaging lines.
- Central operation via 21" touch panel
- Compact design with only 1,000 mm length
- Adjustable without tools or format parts
- One software/user interface for all modules like printer, camera, checkweigher
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Printing system, camera control and checkweigher from one source
- Ready for full serialization and easy to upgrade modularly