Batch Coding on a Minimum Footprint
Marking, verifying and weighing with central control
TQS featuring checkweigher, printer and camera
The TQS-HC-A marks products with batch-specific information, checks each individual imprint and determines the weight. All this in the smallest possible space. The products are marked on the infeed conveyor and immediately verified by camera control. Users will not have to teach-in the camera, as the print parameters are entered in the unique ConfigureFast user interface and are then centrally provided to the printer and camera system for control. The first rejection then reliably ejects all packages for which the imprint does not meet the predefined quality. The products then pass the weighing conveyor and are checked for correct weight. The system ensures seamless product tracking along the entire process.
All components are operated intuitively, conveniently and centrally organized in just one software. The TQS-HC-A can be installed in a line with automatic product infeed and as a stand-alone unit with manual product infeed (optional). The unit can also be easily inte-grated into existing packaging lines.
- Central operation via 15" touch panel
- Compact design with only 1,200 mm length
- Adjustable without tools or format parts
- One software/user interface for all components like printer, camera, checkweigher
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Printing system, camera control and checkweigher from one source
- Ready for full serialization and easy to upgrade modularly