The new Modular Multilane System MMS 2 is the logical enhancement of the proven MMS system that has already been on the market for several years. The MMS 2 provides the following new and powerful functionalities:
- Protection class IP65 for greater positioning flexibility
- Modular system at lane level ensures compact, lane number- accurate combination of units
- Space-saving design
- Integrated LEDs to quickly display all important operating states
The new modular system enables the user to arrange individual lane modules together side by side, in a space-saving manner. The electronic modules for Weigh Cells and AVC sensor are mounted on top of them. An additional basic module provides all the connections for operating voltage, field bus and analysis interfaces. All common field bus interfaces are supported.
The availability of connecting cables in different lengths also increases flexibility in planning, project design and practical implementation.
All Weigh Cells of the SL-M-FS, SW-M-FS and SX-M-FS series can be used with MMS 2. Track distances of 25 mm or more are possible.
The Modular Multilane System MMS 2, combined with optional Active Vibration Compensation AVC, is used wherever the weighing results and cycle rates may be adversely affected by vibrations or interference inside or outside the machine. In most cases a separate baseframe is not required.
You need an individual solution? Please contact us.
|Max. weighing range (g)
|Display value (g)
|Max. dead load range (g)
|IP (protection class)
- Modular system in IP65
- Individually configurable multilane system, optionally with Active Vibration Compensation (AVC)
- Weigh Cell type SL-M-FS, SW-M-FS and SX-M-FS may be used
- Track distance min. 25 mm
- Separate AVC sensor for Active Vibration Compensation
- AVC sensor compensates for rotational and translational disturbances in the machine
- Separate base frame not required
- All common field bus interfaces are available
- Lane modules for individual configuration
- Wide range of interfaces CAN, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Profinet IO, Powerlink
- AVC sensor
- Connecting cable in 4 different versions each available in 2.5 m, 5 m or 10 m length
- Filling machines for vials, syringes, etc.
- In Process Controls (IPC)
- Custom machine engineering