The SC-I has been developed to scan solid, viscous and liquid products in deep-drawn or thermoformed containers. This cutting-edge scanner is a space-saving solution for the inspection (foreign body detection and fill level control) of sealed containers.
The SC-I is seamlessly integrated into the filling line, mechanically as well as electronically. The scanner is mounted downstream of the sealing station, just outside of the sterile section of the filling line. This is to ensure that all quality control criteria are still met by only scanning sealed products. A single layer of unseparated containers is fed through the scanner. The scan is performed during a standstill.
- High performance camera detector with highest resolution
- Type-approved metal-ceramics tubes
- Servo technology for the motors
- Reliable inspection of sealed containers for highest productivity
- Minimum space requirements due to integration into filling machines