The world’s fastest letter scale
With a throughput rate of up to 60,000 items per hour for three letter scales connected in parallel, the MIDapproved HC-VLS letter scales perform in the distinctly high-end range. They weigh letters up to a maximum weight of 1,000 grammes at high speed and accurate to half a gramme.
- Transport speeds up to 4 m/s with vertical transport
- Weighing range up to 1,000 g
- Accuracy above +/- 0.5 g
- Vertical letter transport with three synchronous conveyor belts
- Perfectly suited to letters and flats in applications with medium and high speeds
- Easy integration into existing lines
- High scalability – possible to operate up to three scales in parallel
- EMFR Weigh Cell for brilliant weighing results
Letter scales from Wipotec are very easily integrated in letter sorting machines with vertical transport as a single or multi-lane system. The HC-VLS sets new standards here as the world’s fastest, MID-approved letter scales.
A patented transport system in which the letters are not jammed but stand freely on their longitudinal side enables correct weight determination in the shortest weighing times. It stands for accurate weight acquisition at speeds of up to 4 metres a second.
Lightning fast and highly precise: the high-tech version for thicker post. There is a version with a 22 mm wide channel for letters and flats up to 20 millimetres thick. Whichever version you choose, the HC-VLS is in a class of its own technically and economically. The EMFR weigh cell integrated in the letter scales contains no wear parts and therefore operates absolutely wear- and maintenance-free. The HC-VLS is equipped with Active Vibration Compensation (AVC). Active Vibration Compensation (AVC) also ensures correct weighing results in environments that are not vibration-free by filtering disruptive vibrations out of the measured result.