TQS-BP is perfectly equipped for the simple implementation of the first aggregation level. The system enables the serial numbers from multiple single packages to be combined to form one unique serial number for the set.
The model has a format-independent transport and reading system. The bundles are received directly from the bundler or, can also be manually introduced. The machine‘s intelligent code identification provides optimal flexibility, even with any eventual variations in geometry. Regardless of whether the packaged sets are rounded by stretch wrapping, shrink wrapped, or ful overwrapping, they can be reliably and safely read by means of the optional UV camera.
- Fully integrated label printer and applicator unit, incl. camera control
- High performance TQS VIO 2 camera for precise code verification
- Handheld scanner for manual read in and changing aggregation hierarchies
- Reliable discharge by means of the traction pusher
- Large 15" display with touchscreen and intuitive control menu (19" optional)
- Validation packets and documentation IQ/OQ, FDS, RA, TM (optional)
- Camera mounts front and back (optional)
- Tool free format change
- All-in-one operations concept for quick and easy handling
- Space saving design facilitates integration in existing lines
- High throughput rate (up to 75 pcs/min, 30 pcs/min standard) enables significant increase in productivity
Pharma contract manufacturer MEDA relies on Track & Trace solution
Medochemie Ltd. equips all production sites with TQS Fast Track solutions