Products with faulty coding are ejected ahead of the weighing belt into a separate lockable container. Products with a faulty weight use a second ejection system directly behind the weighing belt. The intuitive operation of all components is conveniently and centrally organised in a single interface. This means that all system components are directly, quickly, and easily controlled by a single software interface, without any program changes.
Five functions (serialisation, Tamper-Evident seal, vignette labeler, additive label printing, weighing) in one unit are what make TQS-HC-A the most compact serialisation machine worldwide. Easily integrated as a space-saver in the tightest production environments, it also has an outstanding price performance ratio in comparison with individual components.
- Highly precise product transport
- Fastest configuartion with ConfigureFast
- Tamper-Evident seals
- In-Line Thermo Transfer Printing of Labels
- Flexible print head / camera mounting position
- High-tech Weigh Cells from Wipotec for high precision weighing
- Large 15" touchscreen display and intuitive control menu (19" optional)
- Validation packets and documentation IQ/OQ, FDS, RA, TM (optional)
- Tool free format change
- All-in-one operations concept for quick and easy handling
- Compact, high-tech, multi-functional unit for optimal productivity
- High throughput rate of up to 600 pcs/min (300 pcs/min is standard)
- Maximal integration flexibility through modular design
TQS - Traceable Quality System
Traceable Quality System (TQS) offers leading Track & Trace solutions for global serialisation requirements. Best in class, whether as standard machine solution or OEM integration.