Weigh Cell SL-E
The SL-E Weigh Cell covers the weighing range up to 70 g. It has been specifically designed as a compact sensor component and is especially suited for installation in multilane applications with centreline distance of 29 mm or more.
The SL-E Weigh Cell is ideal for integration into production machines for tea and coffee capsules.
Weighing range up to 70 g
It can be raised in time with the machine cycle to ensure that the capsule is discharged as necessary from the transport plate for weighing. Systeminduced active self-damping guarantees the shortest possible measuring times while maintaining the highest resolution. All the necessary functional elements are integrated in a compact housing. No other external components are necessary.
The Weigh Cell is connected using customary standard cables.
|Max. weighing range (g)||70|
|Display value (g)||0.001|
|Max. dead load range (g)||25|
|IP (protection class)||40|
- Weighing range up to 70 g
- Minimum dead load 25 g
- Very slim construction in aluminum housing with integrated electronics
- Multilane applications starting from 29 mm centerline distance
- Interface 1: CAN
- Interface 2: RS 232 for service and configuration
- Sampling rate: 1 ms
- MMS capable (Modular Multilane System)
11: Bus operation
13: Binary I/O channels (1 input/2 outputs)
34: Interface connection at the bottom
With the optional CFI (CAN-Fieldbus-Interface) it is possible to connect to a variety of industrial fieldbus systems.
To be used in
- Tea and coffee capsule machines
- Multilane weighing systems
- In-Process-Control applications
- Custom machine engineering
- Filling and packaging machines
Models of SL-E Series
|Type||Weighing Range||Load Range||Display Value|
|SL 70/25-E||70 g||25 g||0.001 g|