TQS-HC-A, equipped with Tamper-Evident labelling systems on both sides, allows you to serialise the folding boxes, to verify the print, to seal the insertion flaps with Tamper-Evident labels, to apply vignettes from above, to discharge products according to diverse sort rules, and to determine the weight – all during throughput operations.
Country-specific labels or vignettes are applied by means of compact labelling units. Alternatively, the system can also be equipped with optional thermal transfer printers to print in-line batch or serialisation data. What this means for you: All foreseeable regulations regarding serialisation worldwide can be met with just one space-saving and user-friendly machine.
- Highly precise product transport
- Fastest configuration with ConfigureFast
- Tamper Evident seals
- Flexible print head / camera mounting position
- High-tech Weigh Cells from Wipotec for high precision weighing
- Large 15” touchscreen display and intuitive control menu (19” optional)
- Validation packets and documentation IQ/OQ, FDS, RA, TM (optional)
- Tool free format change
- All-in-one operations concept for quick and easy handling
- Compact, high-tech, multi-functional unit for optimal productivity
- High throughput rate of up to 600 pcs/min (300 pcs/min is standard)
- Maximal integration flexibility through modular design
Acino is a Swiss-based international pharmaceutical Company
Medochemie equips all production sites with TQS Fast Track solutions