For products individually weighing up to 60 kg, the Wipotec heavy load checkweigher HC-M-SL offers optimum conditions for highly dynamic checking of current product weights or carrying out completeness checks. With belt speeds up to 2 meters per second, it can be integrated into high-speed production lines.
- Maintenance-free asynchronous motors
- Type approval (MID)
- Wipotec EMFR Weigh Cell
- Easy, menu-driven operation via 10.4“ colour TFT display with touchscreen
- Easy belt and conveyor replacement
- Flexible integration into production lines
- Line synchronisation with dry-contact I/O signals
- Complete system for precise weight determination/completeness check
- Belt speeds up to 2 m/s
- Easy, user-friendly operation x Low-noise conveyor system
The lightweight, patented conveyor systems and the particularly carefully balanced drive concept ensure maximum smoothness with smooth running and fast, safe product transport. The HC-M-SL is available in a wide range of conveyor length and conveyor width combinations, enabling individually tailored solutions for a wide range of product shapes.
A wide and sophisticated range of optional rejection and sorting devices (e.g. pushers, flap conveyor, etc.) are available for the heavy load checkweighers to reliably reject products with incorrect weight. All models are supplied as a complete system with base frame and control cabinet in stainless steel and meet the specifications according to protection class IP 54.